Affordable Commercial Law Services from R1500.00 per hour
• Do you require legal advice in considering the structure and registration of a company or trust?
• Do you require legal advice or an opinion in respect of a commercial deal?
• Do you require assistance with assessing and monitoring legal compliance impacting your business?
• Do you require assistance in the consideration of director duties & liability?
• Do you require advice pertaining to the rights of shareholders, such as those of minority shareholders & pre-emptive rights?
• Do you require advice pertaining to corporate governance?
• Do you require on going commercial law advice and assistance on a regular basis?
If so, Boogaard Attorneys can assist you.
Our clients include medical professionals & practices, IT Service Providers, Software Developers, Retailers, Manufacturers and Distributors, Commercial and Residential Landlords.
An attorney with more than 10 years post admission experience will assist your business with all of its commercial law services. We have also established sound relationships with a number of respected advocates of varying seniority, focused in commercial law.
Hourly Fees of Practising Attorney
We charge R1500.00 per hour for all professional attendances provided that clients who exceed 10 hours’ worth of work in one calendar month, calculated from the 1st of the month until the last day of the month, will be given a reduced rate of R1100.00 per hour for fees in excess of 10 hours in that month.
Disbursements such as photocopies, counsel & legal couriers are as set out in our letter of engagement.
Our hourly fees (both standard and reduced) are subject to an annual increase of 8% per year applied on the 1st of January each year.
The fees as quoted herein are those applicable for 2020.